Friday, March 20, 2009

Summer Videos: Possibly Not Happening?

Now, I'm sure it has been said plenty of times that due to cold weather in the winter, HP would not be able to make many videos until the warmer months. But those months are quickly approaching, and some things really need to be sorted out. The 30-page-screenplay that I've talked so much about, which has now been reduced to 23 pages after some massive re-writing, is in jeopardy of being a canceled project. I have worked with others to create this script, but I am still unsure who is willing to act in it. I know that I've said before that we've gotten some volunteers, but it is becoming really confusing who is actually committed to the project. As of right now, I believe that nobody other than myself is willing to act in it. Now, I think that a big reason for the cancellation from others is that the video was intended to be posted on YouTube. For that reason, I am going to say right now that our internet viewers, as awesome as you are, are not going to see the movie. Even if it does get made, I am sure that it would be best anyways that it not be posted, because it'd be over YouTube's length restriction (and nobody likes watching videos in parts). I know some (if any) may be disappointed by this statement, but I am more concerned for making videos than posting them. I really look forward to seeing the final product, but that won't happen if it makes others uncomfortable being on the internet. So, once again, I am sorry for any disappointment.
Also, I am unsure whether "Bring It, Grandma! 2" will actually be made. Due to the request of some, the grandma character (not the actress, the character) is getting old, and shouldn't appear in many (if any) more videos. I myself would love to continue the project, and I don't see what's so bad about the grandma character.

I would like to thank all of our viewers and supporters and continue to expect good things from us! There's still 45:33, and I can tell you that it is turning out awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment